Personal Account Login
1. Cancellation earlier than 24 hours before arrival at the hotel (arrival date) is free of charge.
2. You can cancel your reservation during working hours from Monday to Friday from 09.00 - 18.00 by phone +998 094 540 10 40 and by e-mail email@example.com
3. If the reservation is canceled less than 24 hours before arrival at the hotel (check-in date) or in case of no-show, the prepayment amount is not refundable and is considered a penalty.
1. Payment for accommodation is made in cash upon arrival if this condition is indicated in the booking confirmation, or by bank transfer before arrival at the hotel.
2. A private booking made on the website is initially not guaranteed. A non-guaranteed reservation is valid until 18:00 on the previous day of arrival at the hotel. The hotel reserves the right to cancel a non-guaranteed booking in case of late payment.
3. You can make your booking guaranteed by making a payment to the bank details of Reikartz Hotel Group in the amount of the cost of 1 day of accommodation. If you do not check into the hotel or cancel your booking less than 24 hours before arrival at the hotel, the prepayment amount is not refundable.
4. By confirming the hotel reservation, the guest accepts and agrees to the above conditions, including the cancellation policy and the rules applicable in case of no-show.
5. Prices are indicated in Uzbek soums. Payment for accommodation is made in Uzbek soums. We accept payment in cash, bank transfer of international payment systems: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.
6. Hotels may have different rates for residents and non-residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan are citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan, including those located abroad, foreign citizens who have a residence permit in the Republic of Uzbekistan, stateless persons who have a residence permit in the Republic of Uzbekistan, all legal entities established in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as their branches and representative offices located in the Republic of Uzbekistan and abroad, diplomatic, trade and other official representative offices of the Republic of Uzbekistan, including those located outside the Republic of Uzbekistan, international organizations whose headquarters are located on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Non-residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan are persons who do not fall under the concept of a resident.
If you have any additional questions or need to book a room, you can contact the Reikartz reservation department by phone from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00: +998 78 113 99 74 or write to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear guests! We draw your attention to the need to choose the tariff that suits you: for residents or for non-residents. More. The rate must correspond to the category of guest selected before clicking on the "Check Availability" button
The room price includes: accommodation, buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi, taxes (except tourist tax). From 01.01.2023, in accordance with the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers, tourist tax rates for residents and non-residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan have been established.
Children up to 5 years old stay free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed.